sábado, 14 de abril de 2012

My Easter holidays

Easter holidays is usually very borring and sad because the weather doesn't helpt to make this days change. There is a lot of rain and cold. However, there are a lot of people that use this holidays to go to the beach ar other places.
During my Easter holidays all days have been very similar. All the morning I  used to make up early to study but in the middle os the morning I usually went shopping with my mother to look for the graduation dress. In the afternoon I met my friends and we went our place and we had a happy time there. However, there was a different day, Saturday, when I went to my village to ate with my family.
Although I'm not a religious person, one day I saw an Easter procession but unluckily I didn't chose the best day because it was raining.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario