lunes, 20 de febrero de 2012

My description.

I’m Beatriz Hortiguela and I am seventeeen years old.  I have been living in Burgos for fourteen years because before I lived  in Aranda de Duero. I have been studying at Maristas school since the first year of ESO and I’m in my last school year now.

In relation to my appearance, I could say that I’m not very tall but I feel cosy with my height. I have got light brown hair and dark eyes. I like wearing casual clothes but when there is a special day I’m usually more well-dressed. I wear  glasses because my eyesight  is very bad but I don’t mind because I like to use them.

What about my personality? Well, people claim  that I’m  very friendly, happy, peaceful and open-minded, because I respect all the opinions. I think all of us don’t  have to think the same. However, I seem to be moody  and stubborn because sometimes I think I’m right.
                                                                                                
In my family we are 4 my parents, my brother and I. My brother is twenty years old.  I like having a brother  very much because on the contrary my life in my home would be boring. He is a person very important to me and I know he will always be to help me when I need it.

In my free time the activity I like most is meeting my friends because I have a very good time. I like reading books too and my favourite books are Harry Potter’s . I like waching films a lot and dancing. I practice this sport twice a week. But my favourite sport is skiing but it has a problem, I can just practice it in winter.

In the future  I would like to live abroad and work in the advertising field . My dreem is know all the countries and their constums.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario